The REAL reason why most individuals fail to meet their fitness goals is due to the lack of planning, which is result of lack of proper information due to conflicting information found on the Internet.
The Gainz Manual clears away all conflicts and misinformation to present you the STEP-BY-STEP blueprint for you to TAKE ACTION to be in the BEST SHAPE of your life.
Learn the EXACT ways and strategies to plan your diet and training routine to MAXIMISE your results, whether is it to BUILD MUSCLE or BURN FAT.
Our easy to digest and understand eBook The Gainz Manual aims to impart the proper knowledge and information through a step-by-step guide on planning your diet and gym training routine.
Last but not least, we want you to TAKE ACTION with our 30 DAY MEAL PLAN (Standard diet) as well as the gym training routines and schedule included in The Gainz Manual
Table Of Contents:
1. WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS EBOOK
2. DIET & NUTRITION
- Why The Right Diet Is 60% Of The Work Done
- What Are Macronutrients And Calories
- How Much Calories Are There In Each Macronutrient
- Why Track Macros Instead Of Calories?
- What Are Maintenance Calories And How To Calculate
- What Is A Caloric Surplus/Deficit
- How Much Caloric Surplus Should You Have - Bulking
- How Much Caloric Deficit Should You Have - Cutting
- Changing Maintenance Calories
- How To Track Your Macros
- How Often Should You Consume Your Meals
- Should You Cut or Bulk? - Skinny Fat Problems
- How Long Should You Bulk/Cut?
- Difference In Training When Bulking/Cutting
- Beginners: Full Body Routine (3 Day Training Routine)
- Intermediate: Upper-Lower Split (4 Day Training Routine)
- Advanced: Push-Pull-Legs (6 Day Training Routine)
- Why Is There Strength Days And Hypertrophy Days?
- What Is Progressive Overload And Its Importance
- What Is The “Bro-Split”?
4. COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can You Gain Muscle & Lose Fat At The Same Time?
- Fixing Muscle Imbalances
- Relationship Between Weightlifting And Height
5. ACTION PLAN
- Example of a Beginner Gym Training Program - FULL BODY SPLIT
- Example of a Intermediate Gym Training Program - UPPER/LOWER SPLIT
- Example of an Advanced Gym Training Program - PUSH-PULL-LEGS SPLIT
✅ ✅ BONUSES ✅ ✅
- Exclusive consultation from The Gainz Center for any further queries (Customers only) - Instagram: @thegainzcenter
- 30 DAY HIGH PROTEIN MEAL PLANS (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, 2 Snacks) with ingredients and cooking directions - 206 PAGES
Reviews ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Do note that your purchase will be sent to your email provided in the checkout page via a PDF file
👇 Please select your option 👇